Choosing a Dentist
At Edgemont Dental Care we understand that choosing a dentist can be a difficult task. The following list includes many of the questions patients ask themselves when looking for a dentist. We feel confident that we that we can answer “YES” to all of them.
- Does the dentist continually upgrade his skills through continuing education?
- Will I receive personal attention and prompt care delivered in an unhurried manner?
- Will every effort be made to make me comfortable during dental procedures?
- Is the the receptionist friendly on the phone and in person?
- Will I be told what is being done before charging me?
- Will someone explain and assist with my dental insurance coverage?
- Is the office willing to work out a flexible payment plan?
- Will I get friendly reminders of my dental appointments?
- Does the dental assistant explain what she is doing before the procedure?
- Will the sterilization standards of the office be explained to me?
We hope you will choose what may be a “new experience in dental care” – a comprehensive dental examination followed by a thorough review of our findings and options for treatment. It is our goal to provide you with a complete understanding of your current oral health.